Who will win between Pacquiao and Mosley?

Custom Search

Shane Mosley has signed to fight with Mayweather




Shane Mosley vs Manny PacquioEveryone is waiting for Pacquio vs Mosley Fight. Shane Mosley will face Manny Pacquiao on May 7 in a pay-per-view fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

"I hurt Floyd in our fight, but he's a great fighter and has great defense," Mosley said. "What can I do about Mora? Do you really think that was a draw? Come on. I won that fight. He ran from me all night. But Pacquiao? Come on, man. I'm a bigger guy than him and he gets hit. And you saw how I hurt Floyd. Manny is going to come forward and I will hit him on the chin at some point. His defense is not like Floyd's. Manny will come at me, and I will knock him out."


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Directories

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger | Blue Adsense Blogger Template .