Who will win between Pacquiao and Mosley?

Custom Search

Episode 2 Preview of Fight Camp 360° Pacquiao vs Mosley









Pacquiao-Mosley Fight Camp 360 Episode 2 highlighted the events that are happening behind the scenes of legitimate training camp. It also shows that mind sets of the two most talked about boxing fighters today – Manny Pacquiao and Shane Mosley. This video also have sneak peak of strategies that will be implemented by trainers Freddie Roach and Naazim Richardson. Many people are excited to watch the Pacquiao vs. Mosley Fight that will take place at MGM Grand Las Vegas on May 7.

Here are some interesting quotes to remember from this episode...

"You really have to put your mind into what you are trying to do" - Shane Mosley

"A lot of people have tried to get me fired along the ways. A lot of people have tried to get me replaced and so forth. Manny will have nothing of that." - Freddie Roach on his bond with Pacquiao

"I say I would die for Manny Pacquiao and I think he wold die for me too." - Freddie Roach

"We're very close and we understand each other. We have e a good relationship" - Pacquiao talking about his chemistry with Freddie Roach

"As a group we all want to help each other on things that we need to improve on." - Shane Mosley Jr. speaking from his Dad's camp

"Pacquiao's guarantee is twenty million dollars. Shane gets five million dollars as his guarantee. I'm really happy that the fighters today are making the money that they are making. They're the ones earning it. The public is paying for them to fight." - Bob Arum Top Rank promoter

"Working in camp can be very stressful. All of this gives me energy to keep going, keep going, and keep going." - Mosley talking about the ambience in Big Bear

"At this point in time it's a mental thing. If he thinks he took a day off, then he has to be twice as hard on himself the next day. that's just Manny." - Alex Ariza on Pacquiao's mind set

"Some of the things that he wills himself to do I think he does it for his people. I think there is just something in him that gives him that fortitude to just keep pushing past when normal people would quit" - Ariza on Pacquiao's motivation

"I don't need anybody to tell me how good I am or how great I am" - Shane Mosley

"This is the time to laugh and joke with each other and keep things on ease before things get heavy. Because they're going to get heavy." - Naazim Richardson

"When someone says 'Who is the next Manny Pacquiao?' I think that's unfair. I don't think anyone will ever do what's he's done. Ever." - Freddie Roach

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Directories

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger | Blue Adsense Blogger Template .