Who will win between Pacquiao and Mosley?

Custom Search

Shane Mosley insists he will beat Pacquiao




In less than 3 weeks we will see the much awaited Pacquiao vs Mosley Fight which will happen on May 7 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

If Manny Pacquiao thinks that he will easily win his fight against Shane Mosley, he is terribly mistaken.

Shane Mosley said that even if he looked dull in his last two fights against Floyd Mayweather and Sergio Mora, Pacquiao will have a hard time beating him in their 12-round welterweight fight.

According to Mosley, he has the advantage to put an end to Pacquiao wins. Mosley is counting on his size, speed and power and he added that if a lumbering guy like Antonio Margarito can land his best blows on Pacquiao, what more if the guy in front of the Filipino pound-for-pound king is him?

“I have all the (physical) advantages,” Mosley said in an article that appeared in the website of The Ring.

“I’m the bigger man, I’m the fastest guy he’s fought. I have a longer reach. Everything is working in my favor,” Mosley added, who has a wingspan of 74 inches, making it seven inches longer compared to Pacquiao.
Mosley also has the height advantage; he stands 5-foot-9 while Manny Pacquiao stands 5-foot-6

“I just have to make sure I’m 100 percent. I can’t sit back and say I have all these advantages and not work on them. That’s what I’m doing; working on them.” Mosley said.

On the other hand, Pacquiao is not taking Mosley lightly and currently doing his intense training at the Wild Card Boxing Gym.

Pacquiao is not taking Mosley lightly because he think that that Mosley is still someone who has what it takes to KO someone. “It’s dangerous to take somebody for granted,” Pacquiao added.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Directories

Blogger Theme By:GosuBlogger | Blue Adsense Blogger Template .